Why Choose NSC
By: Derek Capo
There are a lot of companies that offer the same. But in terms of feeling secure and being in a different country, having [NSC Staff] on call was always helpful. That was probably the most beneficial thing, was having [NSC staff] whenever I needed anything.
-Lukas Judodihardjo from England
Click here to read entire Testimonial review!
Here are some of the reasons why you should choose Next Step China:
• Next Step China was founded upon the uncompromising principles of high quality and affordability.
• Next Step China is among the leaders in Mandarin Chinese language immersion programs. Our intensive tutoring and specialized programs provide students with the fastest, most effective way to learn and gain fluency in Mandarin Chinese.
• Next Step China maintains an ‘A+’ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We also participate in the BBB’s Trustlink Program.
• Next Step China is in full compliance with the laws regarding student exchange programs in both the United States and China. Believe it or not, some study abroad programs don’t operate strictly within the laws of all countries in which they host students.
• Next Step China has more than 30 years of hands on experience with international students, professionals, and government officials. We understand the level of services demanded of us from all parties involved.
• Next Step China’s staff is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Spanish.
• Next Step China’s staff is readily available and able to communicate with you in your native language before, during, and after your student’s stay in China. In addition to toll free phone numbers, you can also contact NSC via a Skype account or online contact form. Inquiries are responded to within 24 hours.
• Next Step China facilitates the study abroad process for a diverse clientele, ranging from high school and college students to government officials and business executives. The programs are appropriate for a wide range of ages. Your student will meet new contacts and make new friends as he or she studies abroad.